I thought I might beginning telling you lot a trivial flake almost my situation with MM. This can't be covered in ane blog and many of you volition retrieve why did you let this go on for then long, and believe me I ask myself the same question.

Piddling did I know he had already washed this 30 years ago!!!

Information technology all started but over three years ago. I continued with a guy, online of class, where else practice all these people come from? Information technology was Easter time and this guy approached me and I initially thought what an idiot he'south got a photograph that was more side on and so I couldn't see him properly simply notwithstanding he didn't expect as well bad from what I could tell, he kind of looked similar Glenn Ridge (for those of you lot who are in my age bracket would remember him as one of the hosts of Sale of the Century, for the younger readers well permit's just say us sometime fogies know! LOL).

Anyway, it was a Saturday night when he contacted me. I distinctly remembered as the next day was Easter Sunday and I was going over to my cousins identify for luncheon so I was telling her and showing her his picture. I didn't cease upwards receiving some other message until the Tuesday morning where he promptly asked for my telephone number, the adjacent thing I know the phone is ringing and information technology's him calling to ask what I was doing that twenty-four hour period. Every bit it turns out I had that week off work, I explained to him that I was getting some quotes done and I wasn't costless, he was very friendly and easy going and he said that I could reschedule. I told him that he would simply have to accept the style I was looking as I had already had a shower but hadn't done my hair and and so on he wasn't worried about all that, he was keen to meet me. I was due to meet him at 3pm at a local hotel as he had a 2pm engagement and would exist free after that and didn't have whatsoever further clients that day.

I arrived start, it's a dainty hotel with comfy chairs in the lounge area. He letters me to say he's only arrived and he was on time. Then equally I sit at that place I see this gorgeous, tall, well dressed guy approach me and I recall to myself, well this ane looks a whole lot meliorate in person. He sits down with his long legs outstretched and we immediately start chatting and for me it'south like I have known this guy all my life. For me at least there'south an instant chemistry and every bit all of us know that is extremely rare and for most of us we never get to feel that feeling. I call up we talked for at least one-half an hour before he offers to buy me a drink as the time just flew by. I child you not when he walked away I looked upward to the Universe and said 'thank you' I truly felt that my search was potentially over once and for all and that I was at the get-go of my last dating nightmare.

Little did I know at that time information technology was only the offset of a nightmare that I accept only merely moved on from.

Getting dorsum to the original appointment. This date went from drinks, to dinner, it went on for ten hours, and so yous tin imagine in that location was connection, attraction, I merely couldn't wait to see him again and I genuinely believed he wasn't faking it and was interested in me also.

I asked him how long he'd been divorced every bit his profile said that he was divorced and his profile proper name was 'looking to the future', he had his real proper name on the contour and he has three grown up kids this as well is the truth and he works in It as well the truth. Conspicuously this guy is a novice when it comes to the lying function of advert he's divorced and creating profiles on dating sites.

He tells me it's coming up five years and he tells me that if my name had been (the name of his 'ex' wife) then he wouldn't of agreed to meet me as he explained in no uncertain words that she'due south 'a nutter', she has some serious mental wellness issues. But I won't become into that too much you get the thought.

The next time I saw him was the Sunday night, he came over to my identify and we enjoyed a platter and wine and of form some intimacy, information technology for me was and so easy to be in his visitor and I was and so attracted to him. Win/win situation I think, I realise now it was far too early on to be reading too much into it, but I had already been on the dating merry go round for some time and information technology had been a long time since I felt similar this, just this time it felt different from the other times I thought I had met someone of import. This guy was different……

A few weeks ago I was looking through my local community facebook group when I saw someone put upward a post near getting fit by swimming. You see this guy had merely installed a swimming puddle during this past summer and was putting it out there to people in the surface area that they could use the pool.

I idea to myself, what a great idea, myself and other people in the community responded to the mail.

A few weeks had gone past and I didn't think too much more about it. I was domicile i Sunday afternoon when I receive a phone call from this guy on messenger asking if I wanted to come over as it was getting shut to the end of summertime.

I explained to this guy that I was doing some painting but would endeavor and get there as it was a squeamish 24-hour interval.

I managed to finish off my painting in time to get at that place in the afternoon. At present I know on reflection it was not such a great thought to get to a strange male'due south identify when I didn't know him but I didn't feel that I would be unsafe).

He opens the door and I get in, this guy lives in a unit and had a three seater couch on one wall and a single chair reverse, naturally I sit on the single chair, he says 'you can come and sit over next to me'. I tell him I am comfortable sitting where I am and that I don't similar sitting correct next to someone as it hurts my neck. Anyway, he's a nice plenty guy and I didn't go over there expecting it to be a date!!! (I don't know how I was so naive), this is what he thought it was!! Finally, I direct the attention to go for a swim, but by this stage I must admit it was beginning to absurd down and this stupid pool was not warm at all!! So I didn't really have much interest in staying there for too long. Every bit I am virtually to get out this guy puts his arms around my waist and kisses the back of my neck!!! OMG I go out of the puddle but like I say I didn't feel like he was going to do anymore, he's merely a lonely guy looking for honey.

I did terminate upwards staying for dinner and it was not unpleasant but I knew that there was no way I would be interested in anything more than a possible friendship with this guy. We all know there has to be some kind of a spark for anything to even consider moving forward with.

The next day, I wake up and he'southward sent a bulletin with all this stuff on it 'I think my mum has sent an angel from heaven', 'how-do-you-do my beautiful pond girl', I guess the truth is if I idea this guy was someone I was interested in it might of been OK just it freaked me out big time. I was worried Mr Swimming Guy might turn into Mr Stalking Guy, only luckily this guy got the message pretty rapidly and luckily for me 'I haven't heard from him once again'…..

Adjacent!!!! and in that location volition exist some more than NEXT'S equally I am on the merry go round of dating, but the good news is that like Mr Pond Guy and all the other tossers out there, information technology's fodder for my stories.

Happy dating.

J twenty

OMG I thought I would give the good one-time dating apps another attempt. Please if someone with any sense can let me know why exercise I keep bothering thinking I will become a different issue I would love to hear from you!!!

I think many of you (men and women) out there tin relate to the latest circular of dating disasters.

This is unfortunately what I found yet once again.

First of all, so yous understand what my situation is similar now, my two kids are pretty much gone and I am definitely not ane of those helicopter mums who carries on almost them non beingness hither and feeling like I take to reinvent myself, I already have a total life including my kids but take lots of other things that continue in my life. Even so, when you spend every single night either watching Netflix or going out alone (well not solitary with gfs simply not a partner) it gets a bit one-time, especially for the states extrovert types, we like a bit of fourth dimension solitary but then we starting time to miss someone to talk to. Dear my girlfriends but they tin can't actually do what I desire……

During Easter where a lot of u.s.a. accept fourth dimension off piece of work and become abroad, I had no plans apart from having lunch on the Fri with my friend I decided that night I would try another dating app.

We motion onto the first date I had on the Saturday nighttime, we arranged to come across at a local hotel for a potable and if y'all can pic this place was on a corner and had windows all facing out towards the road. I naturally waited inside at a table, I am afterall a big girl who can walk into a pub lone. I meet this bloke walking back and forth and I was silently laughing to myself thinking I bet this is my date, I wasn't almost to leave my seat to grab his attention. He finally texts me and I let him know I am inside, sure enough it's this same guy I saw walking back and forth, dorsum and forth, (what an idiot), why didn't he just come inside as well!! Anyway, initially I thought he was OK merely certainly not an instant spark, I tell this guy that I take plans to learn Italian and live at that place for a few months in the future, he'southward Italian background and he says 'oh well when we get married we tin go and stay with Uncle and so and so'……..kickoff tick off the list, I ask why his marriage broke upwardly 'oh well I missed going out with my mates'……second tick off the listing, thirdly, he nigh high-strung on his chardonnay when I told him I'd been to my first gay wedding ceremony, third and final tick…..a homophobe, misogamist, desperado. Side by side …..

The second engagement I met this guy for coffee and initially again I thought he was OK just again no initial spark. He certainly seemed a lot more than intense, serious but open up minded. He was a widower, so no ex wifes to worry about coming back onto the scene. However, this guy still communicated and 'spoke' with his expressionless wife.

At present don't go me wrong, I am not someone who doesn't believe in the spirit globe so I was quite interested in all this chat. Withal it wasn't until afterwards that I thought you know what I don't want him discussing me with the dead wife. He also tried to found a big sloppy kiss on me when we left and I wasn't feeling information technology. So as a result he became another NEXT…….

Number three, yes I met iv of them so it'south almost done…..Again I thought this guy was a nice enough guy, he was very open up and told me lots of stories about himself, including the fact that he'd only just recently broken up with a woman. I was concerned about this initially as I thought is he set up to just motion onto another relationship, his last relationship had lasted about six months. Anyway, I did sit with him a couple of hours and thought yes he'due south worth a 2d appointment. These days I just sit back and wait for them to practice the work, I accept learnt my lesson trying to see a homo I really liked only to exist let downward time and time again so to observe out all along he's married (that is a blog for another time)…..getting off rail here……I will finish off number three after I tell you about number four.

Number four, I arranged to run into him on the Friday dark, I met number three on the Midweek. I wanted to meet number iv every bit I felt that he could of been a better match for me. WAS I WRONG!!! this guy was a complete lunatic, he couldn't sit still, kept looking over his shoulder, he would ask me a question and wouldn't wait for answers, he made everything a joke, I thought to myself no wonder this guy is single he's crazy. I tell you that was an 60 minutes of my life I will never get back…….

At present nosotros come back to number three, he was very keen to grab upwards with me again, messaging me Thursday and Fri. On the Sabbatum morn I got my hair done and decided to bulletin him to see if he wanted to meet for a coffee. He was keen to come across again, we sit and he starts talking and telling stories again well-nigh him!! Finally he starts asking me more about my life. I do acknowledge that fifty-fifty earlier I met this guy I was concerned he might accept an issue with drinking. He tells me that he had lost his drivers licence not that long ago, he wouldn't divulge exactly for how long simply I read betwixt the lines and realised information technology was for at least 12 months, this was my first tick of no. Secondly and this was the real clincher for me, I already thought he was too needy after wanting to find someone so quick after the nearly recent relationship. He started telling me almost how ane night his ex pulled the 'race card' on him, you see we were talking about racism and he made a comment to this woman virtually n_ _ _ _ _ _ s, his excuse is that he must of had a few too many wines. To make matters even worse her ex husband is African. I just couldn't believe that someone in this day and age would think that someone wouldn't take a problem with that. I told him point bare, 'well just so you know I would of pulled you up on it too'. So this my friends was my last appointment for a while and just as the title of my blog 'never heard from him again'.

On the Sunday morn, I thought I would take 1 last await on this app before deactivating and some guy came through who goes advertising himself that he'south looking for a relatioship. What a joke he started off asking OK questions, so somewhen it's 'are y'all a good kisser, 'do I vesture lingerie', 'do I like to shower together', 'practice I vesture pj'south, because I don't LOL'. OMG what an absolute TOSSER as a result of these questions just one solution can be reached DEACTIVATE.

So again I am off the whole thing and take now decided to have a go at learning golf, I had a lesson this morn and let me tell you GUY City, who knows peradventure amongst the golf playing men at that place might exist at least i decent unmarried guy who wants to live a normal life. I am non just going to try and learn to meet a man it's for me too, I think information technology is practiced practise, a new claiming for me and social. The dating apps in all seriousness are soul destroying. I am so over everyone telling me that I try too hard and information technology volition happen and to write downwardly what I want, I have done all that stuff. I stay off the sites for months then get back on as I don't meet anyone in my day to day life, it's really really difficult. I would love to hear from all of your with your like stories.

Until side by side time, happy dating, have fun. Cheers for reading tell your friends.

J xxxx

Well this seems to exist the new trend these days in dating, the term 'ghosting' has get a normal role of the vocabulary when describing the magical disappearing act.

My question to all of you lot fellow daters is why does someone bother to waste product their time too as mine, chatting to me, texting me for over a week and then all of a sudden Aught!!!

The disrespect is rampant amid the dating sites. It'southward simply besides easy to move onto the side by side person without any thought of how someone might feel. I know I wrote about this is my previous web log but seriously I was actually feeling a trivial chip excited that peradventure someone was interested in getting to know me but without any explanation disappeared (ghosted me!!). The sorry thing is that in this past iii-iv weeks it has happened twice, both by men who are in their 50's! It's about fourth dimension they all grew upwards and stopped thinking almost themselves. Be an developed and tell me you've lost interest or met someone else.

Nonetheless, if these 'ghosters' reappear once more later on dating someone else who it didn't work with then judge what, I am NO Second PRIZE!!!

This brings me to terminal night's date, I met this guy later piece of work. He turned upward with cycle helmet in manus subsequently arriving on his electrical bike, this is OK I am non knocking it. He then tells me all about his sailing adventures he'south been on over the past nine-10 years, he shows me a picture of his view from his flat (a very fancy suburb in the inner city). I think to myself this guy probably has some serious money, although I am not impressed by that stuff but it would be nice to go sailing I must admit. He and so announces he has to get as he has a meeting to attend, again this is OK with me. Now usually and I know this is probably not the right matter to expect only 90% of the time I get drinks paid for, on this occasion yet, the beak was separate. I gauge these guys who go along multiple dates would go broke if they paid for everyone but seriously when this guy tells me about his fancy overseas holidays and living in a beautiful apartment the least I believe he can do is pay for wine.

There'due south not really much more than to tell about this story other than the fact that I haven't heard from him again then far but to be perfectly honest I couldn't give a ……………..and I accept for now again deleted all my dating apps, this whole thing is exhausting and I am so ill of all these timewasters.

Happy dating and hopefully some of y'all out in that location start having better luck than me. J xxx

I am going out of order from my life stories, but I don't think it matters as well much as this is a story about dating.

Of class, I accept again after non dating for a little while put my profile on a couple of sites. 1 of these sites has the woman making the first move afterwards the guy has swiped and comes up equally a match. I effigy that this is a good concept that manner I have some sort of control about the whole thing. I got very excited as I connected with a guy. I think he looks kinda hot and for over a calendar week there was contact with him with phone calls, texts. Last weekend was a 3 day long weekend and I fully expected that I would almost likely meet this guy over the long weekend. So far NO Get! (information technology'south Thursday now). He messaged me on Lord's day and said he was would message me later, by the time Wednesday came I had heard nothing!!! I text him to say hi I hope everything is ok as I haven't heard from yous, this was sent at 11am (NO ANSWER). I then telephone call him at 7pm, he so replies to this message with 'hi lamentable I missed your call, I am at my sisters and hopefully I volition talk to you lot tomorrow night'……well gauge what I haven't bothered to respond to that BS respond. I tell yous what the hell is incorrect with him? I spoke to him four times, we discovered we similar the aforementioned music and travelling, he seemed really smashing and now cold as ice. Why are people bothering to continue dating sites when they aren't serious? This is the million dollar question I would like respond to.

This now comes to my reason of calling this blog Block, after being so pissed off near this other guy I put myself on another site that has a fleck more action as far as messages go. I put it on concluding night and when I woke up this morning at that place were 22 messages from these kind of guys.

Cake HEADS

What a bunch of BLOCKHEADS, consequently as far as the 22 are concerned they are all BLOCKED!!! 90% are faux profiles, I can spot them a mile abroad, they are all from U.s., wanting someone to marry, widowed such a cliche ( don't fall for that BS girls! ).

Anyway after blocking all these blockheads, this afternoon I receive a message from a rather good looking guy who is an actual real guy. Anyhow I know I should of been working just I was wasting time communicating with this guy, mind y'all he approached me so obviously liked the look of me. Every bit the chatting is going along he then asks me exercise I have whatsoever other pictures, I tell this guy that I volition have a look equally I have only recently changed my hair color. I then upload some other moving-picture show of myself. He and then responds with a statement most how he met a woman and when he met her she was size 24 and that on my contour I don't say 'what my torso blazon is', I do have it downwards every bit boilerplate, so plain this douchebag can't read too as existence shallow. I know I could practise with losing a few kilos but I am certainly no size 24. I of form took great offence to this comment as my photos can clearly tell that I am not that size. Too what the hell is the difference, if I am a skilful person why should it affair? I respond with 'I am non size 24' and gauge what 'haven't heard from him again either!! But clearly he has been BLOCKED!!!

BLOCK my new favourite characteristic of the dating apps!!!

Happy dating out there with all the toads and timewasters.

As I am sure yous can tell I am rather pissed off with these dumbarsed men!

The preference is definitely watching Netflix.

J xxx

Well subsequently the debarcle of Greek God I thought I'd better give this dating caper another go, no ones's knocking on my door!!!. Then once once again I went onto one of those gratuitous dating apps. I move onto Captain Snooze, yous will detect out why shortly enough why this guy had that nickname.

I am but resting my optics….

I think he's handsome with a full caput of thick salt and pepper hair and a face that non but a mother could love but rather a face that you could exist seen in public with. He was very keen to meet me and make an impression. Nosotros met in a trendy inner urban center eating place where he took me to dinner all paid for and already he's telling me all virtually Republic of malta and how he'south going to show information technology to me one solar day…..my mind starts racing thinking all sorts of possibilities.

Sometimes I exercise dream virtually the whole ridiculous notion that someone volition pick me up and accept me abroad from all this….ha ha ha!!, every bit if. I sometimes retrieve of going dorsum in time where our expectation was to be 1950's domestic goddesses, and enjoy the floating sensation of valium and escape reality that way. At least you weren't expected to be female parent, father, driver, counsellor, chef, gardener, hot lover, go along a total time chore and be size 10. But I wouldn't change it for the globe imagine how terrible information technology would of been in loveless marriages with no way to escape. Unfortunately for alot of women this is nevertheless the case even in 2019.

After this appointment I receive the most romantic messages telling me my 'eyes shined as vivid as the stars' OMG is this guy writing for Mills and Boon. Equally I have already said before I am a big sucker for the romance and of grade loved receiving these letters, much better than getting a message asking me 'do I shave or wax'? I keep meaning to reply to those messages with 'practise yous wax your ballsac and crack? but I never do I just delete them, information technology would give me a good express mirth, I think I will do that the next fourth dimension I get one of those stupid messages.

Anyhow I met Captain Snooze on a Thursday and he wanted to see me the next night and the Saturday only I already had plans. So it was arranged to get together on the Sunday. Again we met in the aforementioned inner urban center area and I call back information technology being a actually hot twenty-four hour period. He calls me as I was finding parking and asked me to look past my automobile, so I did every bit he came around the corner to run across me he'due south conveying a huge agglomeration of flowers and a present…..OMG again me beingness the big sucker for romance was in heaven. He even had the good sense to bring a saucepan a water so I could put the flowers in the auto without them drying out. The present was an Ecoya candle, (what adult female doesn't like candles?) the bulk of us are suckers for them.

Then Captain Snooze was starting to expect like he could be a keeper. The weekend I met him was over a long weekend and there's a big festival in the metropolis. Nosotros went in there and listened the music, he was very affectionate and was putting his arms around my waist and nuzzling into me. I tin can't say that I was complaining I was enjoying myself. I was starting to recollect perhaps I might never have to go online ever once again….unfortunately not….if information technology concluded there then this would exist the stop of my web log! LOL.

Information technology's amazing how someone merely can't seem to become plenty of you and always so slowly it starts to dwindle…..well of course this is the instance here…simply for at present I will end this story adjacent time equally it'due south another ane like Greek God too long to go on with in one blog.

Happy dating bask your weekend.

Cheers for reading

J 30

Equally I mentioned in the concluding blog nearly this guy there was some more to the story.

So here goes, promise it's not too much longer….

To go along with the story, I met this guy close to a big sporting event where nosotros get a solar day off for a equus caballus race!! how good is that? It falls on the first Tuesday of November and lots of people accept the Monday off and brand a long weekend of it. I met my Greek god shut to this weekend. He asked me if I had plans and I said no and he so replies 'well you do now'….I was very impressed he invited me over for lunch. When I get in he has made all this delicious greek nutrient, spanakopita, moussaka, greek salad how tin a girl resist a homo who knows how to cook! I had a dandy time and stayed at that place for about vii hours, we had lots to talk about and there was definitely a physical attraction.

This guy was the one who after being married a long time not feeling particularly sexy or desirable made me feel that way by telling me I looked beautiful, smelt lovely stuff similar that, information technology was very nice to hear this.

There was a catch all the same to my Greek god, there were rules to exist applied to this…..firstly he didn't desire to talk to me everyday or have whatsoever sort of daily contact…..secondly I couldn't see him on weekends every bit he ever had his kid over who listen y'all was 14 years onetime (what xiv year old kid wants to hang around every weekend with their begetter?). I was able to see him on Sunday nights and of course because I was so smitten with him I went forth with the rules. As fourth dimension went on and I wasn't seeing him much, mayhap once every 10-xiv days I was getting very frustrated with the lack of time spent with him and he was an hour away and I always went there.

Anyway, I was out with some girlfriends one night and I was telling them near him and showed his photo to them. My friend Angela said 'I know that guy, he's been chatting to me'….y'all can imagine how I felt, I was desperate to know exactly what sort of conversations he'd been having with her. I do take to remind you all that at this stage of dating I was extremely naieve and what I am about to say will have you all thinking (what the hell is wrong with this woman!) and guess what I say it to myself these days….what was I thinking???

He had in fact told me that he was even so online and chatting to women about their experiences almost dating as he had his ain idea of writing a volume most it, which in retrospect is exactly what I am doing at present, only these are my own stories and airheaded me because I thought we was so gorgeous didn't recollect as well much about information technology until my friend said he was talking to her.

As it turns out, the chat with her wasn't anything to worry about just general chit chat non flirting. My sister in constabulary however was furious virtually it all and she said permit'southward become him. I said what do you lot mean? She said let'south set fake profile, nosotros volition put a young attractive woman with some sexy proper name like kittenxxx21 something like that. And so that's what she did and sure enough eventually this guy took the bait and started chatting to kittenxxx21, she then gave me her log in details then I started talking to him. The conversation started off fairly normal but and so afterward awhile it got around to asking about people he had met and then naturally I asked and then have y'all been dating anyone lately where his answer was of form no he was unmarried only you could change all that…..

And then he was caught chatting to someone else and proverb he wasn't seeing anyone.

So I then wrote him an email saying that I had in fact been chatting to a friend of mine and worked out she was chatting to y'all as she was online dating and she said that yous said y'all were single. I said I didn't empathize what was going on as I thought we were getting along, we had so much in common, similar sense of humor, lots to talk well-nigh, attracted to each other so I was confused as to why he needed to talk to other women.

In typical male communication I of course 'never heard from him', these guys don't really know who they are dealing with when they meet me as I can be a chip similar a dog similar a bone and just want an reply. I and so tried to call him to say we need to talk about it and of course he had an alibi why he couldn't catch up.

After a while you simply start to forget nigh these guys who can't show whatsoever respect, that's all any of u.s. want in life, respect, for someone to be honest, if you aren't interested tell me the truth I am a big girl and although it might hurt at the time at least I take been given respect and I can remember you with fondness and not call up what an arsehole!!! As I have mentioned previously the same can be applied for us women, some women are not very respectful either the term ghosting is a popular term for people disappearing. It's really not that hard to send someone a text after a date to say 'it was lovely coming together you, proficient luck with your search'. But for someone who has been invited into your home and you in theirs and so the least yous should expect is a conversation and not be ghosted.

The interesting thing about this is that this all ended in the February-March of the year I turned 50 and my altogether is in June, and then low and behold I receive an email from this guy for my altogether!!! get figure…..so although he hadn't responded to my electronic mail he then sends me a birthday bulletin.

He then besides continued to every now and then call me at abode, I did talk to him and have coffee with him a couple of times, but the email has never been mentioned. Subsequently a while I thought to myself what is the point of catching upward with this guy every now and then? I am not even sure why I did. He also but e'er calls on the landline so for all I know he could of left a few letters as I don't know anymore how to retrieve messages from there!! LOL I but apply my mobile phone these days. This guy is 1 of those conspiracy theorists who simply uses a landline phone he's worried about radiations, I guess he'southward got a skilful point we should all exist careful nigh the mobiles only seriously, this guy hasn't even got a smartphone, his phone plan is all the same $10….what a loser!!!!

This is the stop of this story. Promise you enjoyed and this guy I am sure is yet sitting all alone in his little house being a bachelor and loving it, not certain why he bothers going online he's definitely not serious about meeting someone. I remember I already told you he's notwithstanding got the same contour that'due south been there for v years. It starts off with the caption 'I'thousand the one your mother warned y'all virtually'….I mean actually what was I thinking fifty-fifty responding to that but I at the time found the profile rather amusing and idea he had a proficient sense of humour which is what I love in men, I am someone who loves to laugh.

Happy dating and expert luck to y'all all, hope one day you find dear in the sea of toads and liars.

J xxxxx

Anyone who knows me just laughs at me when I end upward going on a date with someone from a mediterranean groundwork as my ex is from a Greek background. I do notice myself fatigued to these kind of guys, non that it really matters what the background, but it's merely funny that a few of them I have dated have been Greek, Maltese, Italian; must be my flawed perception of them being romantic that sucks me in!!! But as we all know romance is expressionless in the water these days so information technology doesn't matter where they come from, the majority still haven't heard of a dictionary to expect up the meaning of the give-and-take. (**Apologies in advance to all the gorgeous men out there that did in fact remember Valentines Solar day and are romantic, I do know they exist as friends of mine take them).

I am not going to tell all of the story as it's also long for one blog, I dated this guy for well-nigh three months. Not that you tin say it was three months, the actual time spent with this bloke was probably but a couple of weeks. This was the first of the timewasters!

After the disaster of my online scammer (probably from Nigeria or who knows where they are these days) I decided to give it all away for a few months. I wasn't getting any attending on the site that the potential scammer was on anyhow and I started to think maybe I had two heads or something. I didn't think I looked too bad for a late forty'southward female with all her teeth!! and a chore.

The idea to try another dating site was put to me by my beautiful young tennis team mate one night when I was talking about how I hadn't been on i date in almost xiv months of being seperated. She only couldn't believe it so she suggested this site that is free and let me tell you it was like nothing else, I was getting messages left right and centre. Unfortunately most of them with heads that only their mother's could honey……I know you are thinking I am mean but seriously I have some gustation! LOL

At that place was ane who particularly caught my eye he was in my opinion handsome with dark eyes, olive skin and gorgeous!! We communicated for about six weeks before I finally met him (I now know that I would never waste my time for six weeks before meeting someone!!), clearly this guy was talking to god knows how many other women. You definitely know the signs of what's going on after then many years in this caper.

So, it was bundled to run into on a Dominicus afternoon at 3pm. I arrived and he was already sitting there, when I came towards him he stood upwards and held my chair out set for me to sit down, I was very impressed with this. The waiter came and I of course ordered a wine (let's face it, it was shut enough to wine o'clock) and he ordered a coffee, when the society was fabricated this guy felt comfy plenty to accept a little dig about me ordering wine with the waiter, I enjoyed that immensely, my friends know that I am derisive by nature and so I felt at ease immediately.

This date was going very well, after about two hours he said he needed to go. As nosotros left he opened the door for me so walked on the street side (a very one-time fashioned and gentlemanly matter that men used to do) and held my paw, I tell y'all I was in heaven. I am an old romantic by nature and this I am told is what gets me into trouble equally I am dreaming about what happens in a Hollywood motion-picture show (Hollywood has a lot to answer for!!) and let'due south face it, it'south all a fantasy …..enough ranting for now at least! ……anyway moving on…..he then walks me to my car and gives me a large kiss….. I felt smitten by this guy just little did I know then that he is just another one who I 'NEVER HEARD FROM HIM Over again'!!! LOL Although there is more to the story, he was not quite a complete never heard from him again so I probably shouldn't say that merely I will go along with this later on.

Until so, enjoy the weekend.

Thanks for reading, tell your friends.

I am on instagram also!! same title.

#greekgod #dating #honey #relationships #scammers #onlinedating #lovesucks #romantic

Well let'due south start at the beginning.

When you have been in a long-term wedlock and experience like a frumpy erstwhile housewife who hasn't had attention for years information technology's very easy to lose your conviction and call back that you are no longer attractive or desirable to the opposite sex then when someone comes forth that makes y'all feel similar that over again, it'due south difficult not to get excited about the possibilities.  Specially when you thought that side of your life was over which I did and to be honest I didn't even care and most women I talk to say the aforementioned thing, I accept my hat off to all the people that can get in last with one partner not an easy feat in this day of 'I desire it now' selfish society.

And yes, I know this is probably not taking one for the team of sisters are doing it for themselves and that I shouldn't be worrying about being desirable or sexy when it comes to men but information technology is actually for myself that I enjoy feeling this style and damn information technology all I similar being told that I am cute and sexy although these days that'south been a long time since I heard that.

My ex-hubby during this time didn't even live in the state he had left with his bags packed and me with our ii children who at the time were thirteen and 16. They are at present 22 and nineteen and they have had their share of similar stories of 'never heard from him again', god help the young ones, if women our historic period are having a hard time it's even harder for the younger generation.  At least nosotros had some feel of the old fashioned fashion of meeting out in bars, face to confront, this generation doesn't know anything different than social media and online dating and their ain ready of dick pics.  So much for flowers and chocolates and romance, the male species needs to be given a dictionary as soon as they can larn to read with the word romance highlighted and put in a place where they tin can see information technology everyday.

So, are y'all ready? This is a tale that I am sure you have heard before. This is just the first of many stories.

When I started this whole feel of online dating, I was and so naïve.  I started off on a site you need to pay for where yous acquire stamps, I paid for 24 stamps and six years later I still accept most of them. I figured that considering it was a site where you lot needed to pay, in that location may exist a better take chances of meeting someone sincere.

How this one works is you search profiles and send a free 'kiss' bulletin that are generic letters for example 'I like the look of your profile it made me smile' that sort of thing, the guy then receives it and he may reply with another gratuitous bulletin or if he's really slap-up he uses 1 of his stamps to message you directly through the sight, this stamp lasts for a month.   Or if he'southward like most of them when you send a message he completely ignore you.

This particular site was non good for my confidence at all every bit I sent out lots of costless kisses and never got a reply from the bulk, I started thinking maybe I've got two heads or something just then I realised that they are the ones with the problem, if they don't want to respond so it'southward their loss!!

You would also think that perhaps these sites may be better screened for potential scammers which I was falling for large time when a very good looking man said yes to my kiss, yippee finally some positive response.

He of course gave the typical story that us vulnerable women fall for when first on the dating sites, he was working overseas, was coming to Commonwealth of australia in three months, his wife died and he had a 9 year quondam daughter and of course sent me the about romantic emails (all on my private email at this stage) and was gorgeous.  My sleuth of a cousin thought he sounded just a bit too adept to exist true but I on the other hand being new to all of this existence vulnerable thought otherwise so I continued emailing him.  We searched him on facebook and it looked similar a legitimate page but she wasn't convinced and said those photos have been downloaded from google images information technology'southward a fake person, information technology looked so real to me.  I was at to the lowest degree smart plenty to create an email address merely for this kind of corresponding and used a simulated name simply I suppose these scammers could be smart enough to find me if they really wanted to.  Anyway, because we were corresponding electronically and on messenger, I was the i who caught him out.  This is how it happened, every bit mentioned he said he had a 9 year old but then an email came out where he talked about how both of his girls were doing well that made me suspicious.  It was then arranged to instant message each other and so equally this was happening one night, I was request various questions about his weekend when he said he was out with his daughter who I might add was a different name from the one he told me previously, I so also quizzed him about his other girl when he said I only have the one girl.  I then inquire him the question as to why did he say in his e-mail that 'both' were doing well, I said who are you and I am going to video telephone call, so of course I am sure you can imagine by now that he was some other 1 who I never heard from again.  I will acknowledge that although I was loving the emails I would never in a million years of given anyone coin. This goes out every bit lesson to all women who unfortunately are still being conned from unscrupulous scammers to never trust anyone you don't meet face up to face.

The story continues…..happy dating.

Janine xx

#dating #beloved #romance #relationships #men #friendswithbenefits #datingsucks #datingapps #lovehurts #laughter #friendships

I want to share with y'all all that I have been writing down these stories for at to the lowest degree the past three years even though this whole search has been going on for shut to seven years! This is what I wrote initially with the idea of perhaps writing a volume but I think for me who is definitely no writer doing this blog is a skillful manner to get the story out.  This was the original beginning of what I wrote and so I guess I might as well put it out in that location.

Well where does one brainstorm when suddenly finding yourself unmarried once again afterwards many years of spousal relationship in your xl's.

I know the 'internet' surely there must be some decent normal guys out in that location!

I am here to tell you that nigh of them are still like juvenile horny teenagers' men in their 50's about time they grew up don't you lot think?

This story comes from my experiences in the dating world they are all true and hopefully you will get as much of a belly express joy as I have considering I tell you if I didn't laugh, I would weep.

The pursuit of true love is a long road to travel and maybe will need to be travelled until I am in the nursing abode.  Unfortunately for me I really like men and dislike them at the same time hence the continual search and why I probably will never surrender.

With the discovery of cameras on phones well they have all get good in photography particularly of their most prized possessions and as for the videos well what a scream.  My ain private porno collection.  I have enough of them to create a book every bit well as videos.

When I get yet another 1 of those pics, I think oh well here we become again seen one of those earlier they all start to look the same after a while and I recall how about sending me a photo of the head on acme of your shoulders?

**Don't worry boys your secrets are safe; I am not about to embarrass anyone in that way.

The idea for writing this has come from my cousin who has probably not actually wanted to be a sounding board we have had many a good laugh recounting the many times that I call up I take met someone decent only then to never hear from him again without of class any explanation.

When I was speaking to her on Valentine's Day about how the man in my life was more interested in putting a water feature in than spending the solar day with me or dinner the other stories came out again about how I was speaking to another i before in the year who seemed interested and said I quote 'don't be surprised to receive random calls' only never to hear from him once again either I laughed and laughed and she said you have to get started on that book write information technology all down and the catch weep of never heard from him again became the thought for the championship.

This championship says it all and to be fair, the championship could also be 'Never heard from 'her' again as it happens to men too.  I recollect the trouble for all of us is the internet is like a lolly shop besides many to cull from so unless someone walks in that door who blows your mind you only go oh that ane lost its flavour, I'thousand bored with the taste.